Thursday, March 12, 2009

FXCM Trading System

Trading signals and recommendations are produced by My Program and not by FXCM and that FXCM’s responsibility is to use commercially reasonable efforts to enter orders pursuant to the signals and recommendations generated by My Program and as received by FXCM. I confirm that FXCM has not solicited, or in any other way recommended, my participation in trading My Program with FXCM. I have made inquires and conducted research into My Program sufficient to make an informed investment decision. FXCM cannot imply or guarantee that I will make a profit from My Program and I agree that FXCM will not be held responsible for My Program’s performance or trading losses incurred in my account as a result of my trading pursuant .

FXCM will accept this form as Limited Power of Attorney for my account and will enter
orders for my account in accordance with the trading signals generated by My Program. Forex transactions in the Forex market as designated by My Program
may be traded in my account in accordance with my grant of Limited Power of Attorney. Tradency BVI as my Program Provider my trading access will be provided by Tradency not FXCM.

FXCM solely for the purpose of entering orders in accordance with the signals generated by My Program. If My Program is a third-party developed system, trade recommendation service or hotline, I have arranged for the originator of the service or hotline to transmit by facsimile, telephone, or otherwise, the trade signals to be executed for my account. If more than one FXCM client is using the same system or service as My Program, I acknowledge FXCM may enter block orders to enhance order execution, in which case a fair and systematic fill allocation method will be employed. FXCM shall not be responsible for mechanical or communication line failure, system errors, data failure or any other causes beyond its control. I acknowledge that FXCM can accept and execute orders only if actually received or generated and then on a “not held” basis .

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ya'll,

    I've attached a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are benificial to you.

    ReplyDelete